5 Times our Back to School Survival Kit Saved Us During Midterms Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.
  1. When the Hudson River breeze started to cool things down, we had Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula to keep our lips from getting chapped.
  2. When we were in the mood to decorate our house with Marist themed crafts instead of studying, we had Martha Stewart glitter tubes to inspire us.
  3. When EVERYONE got sick as the seasons changed, we had Cold-EEZE to keep us going strong through those late night library sessions.
  4. When we needed a little pick me up for our 8 a.m. tests, we had Zing stevia sweetener to add to our life saving Hancock lattes.
  5. And, most importantly, when we finally got to sleep at the end of the week, we had our Her Campus pennant hanging in our dorm rooms to show our pride and keep us motivated.

Thanks for getting us through midterms, Her Campus!

Lizzy is a co-campus correspondent at Marist College where she is majoring in communication and minoring in studio art, spanish and psychology. She runs for the cross country and track teams, is a member of the dance ensemble and PRSSA and serves as the Class of 2016 President. Lizzy is a self-diagnosed peanut butter addict and a fan of snail mail. Follow her on Twitter @ellpeps.