This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

As I am sure you all you makeup enthusiasts are aware — as we are all drowning in midterms and papers being due — the new holiday collections for all our favorite makeup brands are being unveiled. Because makeup is SO EXPENSIVE (most of the time), we are often challenged with the decision to use our money for basic survival needs and buying the latest makeup on trend. But have no fear! It’s the holiday season and all your favorite makeup brands are coming out with special sets so you can get in on all the fun. I am here to help you weed through all the offers and find you the Top 5 that will get you the most and best stuff for the best price. Enjoy!

1. tarte Cosmetics- Pretty Paintbox Collector’s Makeup Case $59

Available at Sephora, this collection from tarte has 24 limited edition eye shadows, tareist lash paint mascara, waterproof liquid eyeliner, and a glossy lip paint. This set also includes a contour set with a blush, two contour shades, and a highlight. This $418 valued set gives you a little bit of everything all in a convenient case, which is easy to travel home with for the holidays.

2. Too Faced- Grand Hotel Café $49

Also available at Sephora, Too Faced has graced us with 18 beautiful eye shadows, 2 blushes, a bronzer and a travel size of their Better Than Sex mascara as a part of their Christmas in New York collection. This set is valued at $229 and let me tell you, it is an amazing deal! This set also comes with a how-to guide to give you some inspiration on the look to wear to all your holiday parties coming up. (Not to mention the packaging is adorable!!)

3. NYX Cosmetics- Soft Matte Lip Cream Vault Set $65

If you’re a lipstick kinda girl, this set from NYX, available at Ulta is totally for you! Coming with 36 soft matte shades, this $110 valued set is every lipstick junkies dream. If you’re looking to expand your collection, or plan on sharing with friends this set will definitely get you through the holiday season!

4. Sephora Favorites- Trending Beauty’s Most Coveted $75

Each year Sephora complies all the best products from the year in travel sizes. If you’re just getting into makeup or need to catch up on all the newest and best products from this year, this is the set for you! Including makeup, skincare, and tools, this $219 value gets you a little bit of everything at a great price!

5. Benefit Cosmetics- Sassy Lassie “Chick Picks” Beauty Bestsellers Kit $39

Filled with all their best sellers, you can’t go wrong with this set from Benefit including their POREfessional face primer, Roller Lash Mascara, Hoola Matte Bronzer, and Ka-BROW! cream gel eyebrow color. Cute packaging included with this $94 value set that gives you all the necessities for a great makeup look.

Now get shopping because these wont be around forever!

Senior Public Relations major at Manhattan College. Makeup enthusiast and Netflix junkie.