This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Although Vine is gone, it still describes our mood during exam week. Hope these vines make your week a little less painful :)

When you try to get out of taking the exam:

Pulling an all-nighter to cram:

Trying to stay positive with all the work you have to do:

When the exam questions don’t make any sense:

5 exams, 3 projects, 2 papers…

Weighing your options to see if you really need to do your work:

Deciding you don’t need a college degree to pursue your passion:

Giving up after hours spent studying:

When professors grade your exam wrong:

Actually being satisfied with your grades:

When exams are finally over:

As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!
Michaela is a Childhood Education Major with Concentrations in Math and Spanish at Manhattan College. She will be continuing her studies in the Masters program at Manhattan, and earn a Masters Degree in Special Education. She was a member of Her Campus at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA and is now the Campus Correspondent and Senior Editor at Manhattan! She is beyond excited to be a Jasper and that she found her home at MC!