rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Make Up Tips For Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Finals are right around the corner which means late night study sessions in the library, a lot of caffeine and an over indulgence in sugary snacks. Below are a few tips to help keep you looking refreshed and alert, despite the lack of sleep you may be experiencing.

HYDRATE: Water, water, water! This is the most important step in keeping your skin clear and refreshed. Drinking water will reduce the bags under your eyes, as well help reduce bloating from all the sugar and salt we chose to enjoy while studying for long hours.

Eye Brightener: Using an eye brightener will make your eyes seem lighter and less exhausted looking. Apply three dots under your eyes and one on the corner. “Ooh la lift” by Benefit is a great option and extremely easy to apply.  

Blush: Using a blush will help even out any signs of uneven skin tones. Apply a small amount right on your cheek bones to create a rosy and brighter look to your face.

Curl your lashes: Using an eye lash curler will open up your eyes. Since I know most of us don’t want to apply that much make up, by curling your lashes you won’t have to think about applying mascara.

Using these tips will help you get through finals looking and even feeling more refreshed. Don’t stress and good luck!

Brittany Rose Brennan Fairfield, CT Manhattan College 2016