Her Campus Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

It’s that time of the year again! Finals are just around the corner and it is Her Campus to the rescue with our finals survival kit. Her Campus sent us a bunch of awesome goodies to keep our spirits up during those late nights in the library and to get us through those moments when we are really thinking about quitting school. 

The package contained: 

• Chipotle buy one get one free coupons. For when we really need some comfort food.
  • Cold-EEZ cold remedy samples. When the stress gets the best of our immune systems. 
  • TRESemme hairsprays and Keratine smoothe samples sets. For when we just do not have the time to worry about our hair.
  • Kettle Brand Salt and Pepper chips and Maple Bacon Popcorn. When we need a snack in the library at 3am. 
  • Luna Bars in Chocolate Pepermint. To keep our energy high!
  • Cambelbak Pink Eddy water bottle. To keep hydrated in style without spilling. 
  • Bayer’s The Time Project Zines. To keep inspired to not drop out of college when it just seems impossible.
  • Chain & Charcoal $20 gift card. To buy ourselves a gift when we are finally through all our finals. 
  • Baublebar alphabet braclet and coupon code. Because after finals week, we deserve gifts!
  • Cosabella underwear and coupons. More gifts, more gifts!

A huge thank you to all the brands who participated in making our finals week so much better. We love you all. Another thank you to Her Campus, where would we be without you? 

Alyssa is a senior at Manhattan College majoring in Communications with a concentration in Journalism. She is the Campus Correspondant of Her Campus Manhattan. She is from New Jersey but is in love with New York City. She will be interning at Z100 starting January 2015. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @littleamac!