This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

As the school year approaches, that means fall is on its way! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. Especially when it comes to clothing. I LOVE an oversized sweater with jeans! Here are some fall trends that I gathered to help give you guidance when prepping for the fall to keep you fashionable!

Animal Prints

This fall you won’t be able to get enough of animal prints, whether you are getting your pop of animal print through your top, pant or bag.

Headbands

You better believe that headbands are making a comeback. Yes, you should have kept all your old headbands that you recently threw out. 

High waisted

Finally, high waisted jeans are back, and they are everything. They are super flattering and are so easy to pair. They also look great with a statement belt and a shorter top, both flattering your waist and thighs. 

Plaid

For this upcoming fall, it is a must that you get a cute plaid skirt for your closet. You can pair it with an oversized sweater or a bodysuit, along with some low or high boots!

Blazers

A blazer is a most for this season, even if you want to pair it with your matching pant to stay stylish.

Slip dresses

Slip dresses are so easy to style multiple ways and they are perfect for the fall. Add a jean jacket to dress it down, 

Midi dresses

Dresses that are between the knee and ankle are everything for the fall. Not too long, but not too short… it’s a win-win!

Chunky Sneakers

Big chunky sneakers are all the rave for the upcoming season. They are especially helpful if you are on the shorter side and looking to gain a little height!

If you take our adivce, you are sure to be super stylish this fall! Send us a pic of your outfits at @hercampus_mc on Instagram to be featured on our story!!!

Madison Doyle

Manhattan '21

Madison Doyle is in her sophomore year at Manhattan College and majoring in Kinesiology with a minor in Psychology. She is expected to graduate in 2021. She is studying to become a physical therapist. In her spare time she enjoys hanging out with friends, spending time with her family, and going to the gym. Madison is also interested in fashion and works a clothing store on weekends. Madison loves to being apart of the school spirit as she is a cheerleader for Manhattan College and is in the Kinesiology honor society, Phi Epsilon Kappa.
Michaela is a Childhood Education Major with Concentrations in Math and Spanish at Manhattan College. She will be continuing her studies in the Masters program at Manhattan, and earn a Masters Degree in Special Education. She was a member of Her Campus at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA and is now the Campus Correspondent and Senior Editor at Manhattan! She is beyond excited to be a Jasper and that she found her home at MC!