This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Trader Joes is arguably one of the best grocery stores. The food is amazing and most of the time it’s organic, so you don’t feel bad about eating it. My favorite thing about Trader Joes is their seasonal food, and the fall foods never disappoint. Here are 10 of my favorite fall-favorite foods from Trader Joes:

Maple Leaf Cookies 

These have been a favorite of mine since I was little. Although unhealthy, they taste super good and make for the perfect fall treat!

Spiced Cider

It’s your classic apple cider with some more spices in it, which makes it taste delicious.

Pumpkin Cereal Bars

These are great for on the go snack that is healthy and tastes good!

Caramel Apple Granola

This is the perfect granola to put over your yogurt or just snack on.

Maple Streusel Bread

I love eating this as a treat for breakfast. I first had this when I visited Germany and have tried to find one here in America that tastes the same, and this is the closest I’ve found to the original.

Ginger Cookie Swirl Ice Cream

This is my all-time favorite store-bought ice cream and I always buy multiples when its in season.

Apple Cider Jam

This is great for spreading over whole wheat toast in the morning.

Chocolate Salted Caramel Mug Mix

Great for making in your dorm and of course, super yummy!

Apple Cranberry Quinoa Salad

This is a healthy alternative to the others. It sounds a little weird but I promise it’s delicious.

Cinnamon Apple Snack Sticks

I love these because they are great for every occasion, like snacking or entertaining. 

**

All of these products are all under $10. Most of them are dorm room-friendly making for the perfect fall snack. Enjoy!

Bridget Turro

Manhattan '23

Bridget is a sophomore at Manhattan College. She is majoring in political science and minoring in woman and gender studies. She loves animals, traveling and exploring NYC.
Michaela is a Childhood Education Major with Concentrations in Math and Spanish at Manhattan College. She will be continuing her studies in the Masters program at Manhattan, and earn a Masters Degree in Special Education. She was a member of Her Campus at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA and is now the Campus Correspondent and Senior Editor at Manhattan! She is beyond excited to be a Jasper and that she found her home at MC!