emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Things Every Sorority Girl Wants For Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

If you have a sorority girl in your life, it might seem hard to buy sorority apparel or items they don’t already have. But leave it to an actually sorority girl to give you a few pointers. Here are six things any sorority girl would love for Christmas (but you can’t go wrong with more letter shirts!):

1. Christmas Ornament

Imagine hanging this on your Christmas tree and proudly show off your sorority that you love so much! Available on Etsy for $6!

2. Alex and Ani Bracelet

Alex and Ani have every single national panhellenic sorority represented on a bracelet, but you better order this soon because they sell out super fast! They’re really popular.

3. Stocking

Buy a simple stocking from a craft store and get creative! Extra points for every rhinestone you use. 

4. Christmas-Themed Letters

How cute are these letters?! Perfect for that sister who is obsessed with the holidays and started listening to Christmas music back at the start of November.

5. Letter Socks

A stylish way to keep warm in the winter while representing your sorority in a differently.

6. Anything from their big or little

As if gifts weren’t exchanged enough during Big/Little week, Christmas gives another opportunity to be crafty again for your big or little (or gbig, ggbig and so on!).

7. School Supplies

It’s not like you want to start thinking about school during Christmas/winter break, but it’s better to be prepared now! Your sorority letter pens might even catch the eye of a new recruit.

Class of 2019. Communication Major. Film Studies/Digital Media Art Minor. Maryland girl exploring NYC and writing all about it! Follow me on Instagram: @taylorbrethauer and Twitter: @itstaybytheway Stalk my photography blog here: throughtaylorsviewfinder.tumblr.com