The Best Female Empowering Charities to Support

Looking to help others and empower less-fortunate women in your community and around the world? Here are some of the best charities you can donate to that have a feminist cause!

Every Month 

Their Mission: “Every Month is a Manchester based community project providing 800 people per month with free access to menstrual products”.

How to get involved: Donate period products or go to one of their charity events including: quiz nights, club nights and “period packing parties”.

Smalls for All

Their mission: collecting and distributing underwear to help women and children in Africa.

How to get involved: Donate underwear which can be posted to their PO box in London.

Give and Makeup

Their mission: helping women and children get access to everyday essentials.

How to get involved: Donate any kinds of clothes, toiletries (including makeup) and toys. These items can be sent to their London or Welsh PO box.

Bloody Good Period

Their mission: to provide period products to those in the UK who can’t afford them, mainly donating to refugees and asylum seekers who cannot afford menstrual products.

How to get involved: They accept donations of money or you can buy items from their Amazon wish list.

Smart Works

They mission: “Provide high quality interview clothes and interview training to unemployed women in need”.

How to get involved: Donate clothes to their nearest office or send clothes via the post. They have locations in London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Reading, Birmingham and Newcastle.