This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Happy Final Four Ramblers! While many of us are still adjusting to even becoming a “sports school”, Sister Jean has flawlessly adjusted to becoming, in her word’s, internationally known. To get us through to the next game when we can see her once again cheer on her boys, we’ve compiled the best pictures from Loyola’s March Madness run, and Sister Jean’s rise to stardom, as well as some fun facts to help you fall in love with our Queen Sis Jean!

Sister Jean did not have Loyola winning in the Sweet 16 in her “realistic bracket”, but does have her boys winning the title game in her “Cinderella Bracket”. Here’s to the shoe fitting, sister!

Sister Jean grew up playing basketball and has always loved the game. When she was a grade-school teacher, she ran a basketball program.

Barack Obama Tweeted her, sky-rocketing her to “international” fame.

Sister Jean has Loyola winning in her “Cinderella Bracket”

Many have described Sister Jean as a force of good needed now more than ever. In a time when almost everything we hear nationally is harsh and polarizing, our little school and our sassy nun are bringing people together.

So, as we all gather to celebrate our wonderful school and rambler pride this weekend, all eyes will also be on our sweet sister Jean. We couldn’t be more proud to see her become the face of Loyola for the nation, and show everyone the values we hold.

Let’s go Blers!

Sophomore at Loyola University Chicago
I am a fourth year student at Loyola University Chicago. I am highly interested in journalism, and social media marketing, especially when it comes to news and fashion. My current experiences consist of sales in different companies throughout the Midwest, such as Ann Taylor and Kate Spade, and editorial work with various companies, including Her Campus and Orange Coast magazine.