alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Students of Loyola: Michelle Plier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Students of Loyola: a take on the very exciting, emotional, and raw, “Humans of New York.” I want to capture the students at Loyola in a way that has not been done before. I want people’s joy and struggles to be out there, without forcing anything too much.

Meet Michelle Plier:  

“The most influential people in my life are my parents. I know that’s super cliché but it’s true. They’ve been incredible role models for me throughout my life. They’ve both had successful careers, but my mom gave hers up to be a hands-on mother for my sister and I. They’ve pushed me to succeed and supported me when I didn’t. I truly cannot think of anyone that has been more influential to me than my mom and dad have been.”

I am a fourth year student at Loyola University Chicago. I am highly interested in journalism, and social media marketing, especially when it comes to news and fashion. My current experiences consist of sales in different companies throughout the Midwest, such as Ann Taylor and Kate Spade, and editorial work with various companies, including Her Campus and Orange Coast magazine.