Last Minute Presents For Your Boyfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Boys are notoriously hard to shop for. Why? Who knows. Could it be that all they do is play video games, twitch in their sleep and watch sports? It’s not up to us to say. 

But if you’re finding yourself panicking – especially with Christmas only a few days away – don’t worry. These five gifts are thoughtful and fun, without breaking the bank. And, they go beyond the usual ‘pair of socks’ or ‘new tie’ your man may be used to receiving.

Weighted Blanket

A regular blanket it already a great present, so why not upgrade to a weighted one this year?! They’re known to relieve stress, help calm restless leg syndrome and makes you feel like you’re wrapped in one giant hug. And it’s the gift that keeps on giving, as you can enjoy its glorious weight every time you go over for a visit.

Music Subscription

This is perfect as a last minute option, since you don’t have to worry about anything being delivered on time for Christmas Day! For any music lover, what’s better than ad-free tunes that you also don’t have to pay for??

Suede Boots

If you’re looking to spend a little bit of money this Christmas, a classy new pair of boots can effortlessly elevate your man’s wardrobe. Suede boots are fashionable enough to wear from fall until spring and can turn even a plain ‘fit into something chic and elegant.

A Nice Planner

Listen, in 2020 we’re throwing away the notion that planners have to be gendered. For all of those men who are booked and busy, help keep them organized with a new notebook – plus, who doesn’t love to cross completed tasks off of their to-do list?!

The Classic…A Bottle of Wine

And if you’re truly short on time and ideas, you can’t go wrong with a bottle of Christmas Cheer. Most liquor stores will be open up until and through Christmas morning, so pop in and snag a bottle of his favorite!

HCLUC Co-CC Shelby is an LUC senior studying multimedia journalism, cultural anthropology, political science and Asian studies. Although she grew up in South Dakota, she has found homes in Chicago, Morocco, and Vietnam. She strives to continue traveling the world to seek out human triumphs and trials by telling stories through a fresh, unbiased viewpoint. When she's not studying or working, Shelby is a devoted fan of sunsets, strawberry smoothies, and Seth Meyers.