This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

With the humidity dropping outside, it can be harder than ever to get a soft and ~effective~ shave. But there’s no need to worry when you’ve got a can of Skintimate’s Signature Scent Shaving Gel! It’s different from a cream, in that it’s more highly concentrated and has a richer lather. Two of our team members tried out the gel for themselves and their reviews are as glowing as your skin will be after trying Skintimate out for yourself. 

Shelby’s Review: 

I am a huuuuge shaving cream girl and constantly worry about razor burn or dry skin if I don’t use any. But hearing about Skintimate’s gel (filled with six different moisturizers!!!) really intrigued me. Now that I’ve made the switch, I’m not sure if I can ever go back! 

When you rub the gel between your hands, it creates a nice later that’s richer than a cream, but not as heavy on the skin, meaning there’s less buildup on your razor. You’ll get a smooth and silky shave without as many stops to wash off excess cream. And who are we, if not women who love efficiency?!

I’ve been using the same can since this summer and it just ran out this week…which is weirdly incredible timing and also a testament to the staying power of the product. Pair the gel with Skintimate’s Exfoliating Disposable Razors for a truly exquisite shaving experience that will make you walk outside in shorts, no matter the weather, just to say, “I just shaved!! Feel my legs!!” 

Hannah’s Review:

The ingredients in this shaving cream, vitamin E and olive butter, are your best friends during the winter. I compared how my legs felt using the cheap shaving cream I already had with the effects of the Skintimate one and the results made me realize how helpful it is to have an added moisturizer. My skin was much softer (and stayed softer).

As far as the scent goes, I usually try to stay away from fruity-scented skin and hair products but I actually found the “Raspberry Rain” to be pretty pleasant. It’s not too overpowering, offering just enough sweet berry notes to leave your skin smelling nice and fresh.

I’ve used it 4 times so far and the can still feels pretty heavy and full so I imagine that it will last a few months, depending on how often it’s used.

If you want to pick up your own can of Skintimate Shaving Gel, it’s sold where all of your favorite shaving products are, such as Amazon and Target.

Hannah is a senior at Loyola University Chicago studying creative advertising and photography. She grew up in the Rocky Mountains near Vail, Colorado. Being surrounded by some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world is what inspired her to start taking up photography as a hobby. She tries to live by the quote "take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time." Find her on instagram @h.rose1030!
HCLUC Co-CC Shelby is an LUC senior studying multimedia journalism, cultural anthropology, political science and Asian studies. Although she grew up in South Dakota, she has found homes in Chicago, Morocco, and Vietnam. She strives to continue traveling the world to seek out human triumphs and trials by telling stories through a fresh, unbiased viewpoint. When she's not studying or working, Shelby is a devoted fan of sunsets, strawberry smoothies, and Seth Meyers.