Life > Experiences

The Perfect Gifts To Show Her Your Love and Appreciation!

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LSU chapter.

Giving gifts is the perfect opportunity to show your love and appreciation to the people you admire! Whether you’re gifting your bestie(s), a long-term partner, yourself (self-love is important too!), or even professing your feelings to a certain someone, finding the right gift can make the moment even more memorable. Here are some heartfelt gift ideas to make someone or yourself feel loved and appreciated.

personalized jewelry

Jewelry is a classic gift that always stays in style. Make it even more special by opting for personalized pieces. Consider a necklace with her initials or a bracelet engraved with a meaningful message. It can also be a favorite piece or brand of hers! This thoughtful gesture shows that you’ve put time and effort into choosing something unique for her. 

spa or wellness experience

Treat her to a day of relaxation and pampering with a spa or wellness experience. Book a couples massage or surprise her with a spa gift certificate. This thoughtful gift allows her to unwind, rejuvenate, and care for herself, showing that you value her well-being. 

handwritten love letters

I know what you are about to say, but hear me out! Nothing is more romantic and heart-warming than receiving a handwritten letter from someone who took the time and effort to put their feelings, admiration, and appreciation in words on paper! Swooning and fainting!

In a world filled with digital communication, a handwritten love letter is a romantic and heartfelt gesture. With that being said, take the time to express your feelings on paper and share what you love and appreciate about her. This personal note will touch her heart and create a keepsake she can cherish forever.

thoughtful subscription box

Subscription boxes offer a unique and ongoing gift experience. Choose a box tailored to her interests, like a beauty box, a book subscription, or a gourmet food box. Each month, she’ll receive a surprise gift that shows you’ve considered her passions and hobbies.

romantic getaway

Plan a romantic getaway for just the two of you. Whether it’s a weekend trip to a cozy cabin or a beachside retreat, this gift allows you to spend quality time together and create lasting memories. And it will always feel like you’re in a Hallmark movie! Surprise her with the itinerary and take care of all the details to make it stress-free for her.

homemade dinner date

Sometimes the most meaningful gifts come from the heart. Plan a special evening at home and cook her favorite meal from scratch, or get takeout from her favorite restaurant (I’m not a great cook either pal…). 

Get the balloons and the rose petals (I know it’s basic, but still does the trick) and set the mood with candles, soft music, and a beautifully set table. This intimate and thoughtful gesture shows your love through your efforts in creating a memorable experience.

unique experiences

Consider gifting her a unique experience that aligns with her interests. It could be tickets to a concert of her favorite band, a road trip or an abroad trip for a special occasion, a cooking class she’s been wanting to try, a perfume-making class, a pottery class, or a hot air balloon ride for an adventurous spirit. Tailor the experience to her personality and create a memory she’ll cherish.

beauty

Girls love everything skincare and makeup! You can’t go wrong with buying her favorite items, or maybe that one product she really wanted to buy for so long and never got the chance to. You know girl math, we say we want it then we put it back (actually same..) and keep wandering.

My TikTok FYP is getting too real for comfort. You can also see what Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram, or the Internet is raving about to get an idea of what can pique her interest! 

If you happen to see her Amazon account open, look to see what items she has in her cart or wishlist to order a couple of things from there (for legal reasons this is a joke). 

Another great idea would be perfume if she is a perfumista! This goes to show that you are assertive and care about her interests! 

flowers and chocolates

A traditional and classic way to show someone you love them is with chocolates and flowers in hand! I personally love the edible arrangements with chocolate-covered fruits, a balloon, and flowers to show adoration and gratitude!

Choose her favorite flowers, candies, chocolates, or perhaps chocolate-covered strawberries to really put a smile on her face!

Remember, the most important aspect of any gift is the thought and love behind it. As long as it comes from the heart, that’s all that matters! Consider her preferences, interests, hobbies, and moments you’ve shared together. Whether it be a small token of affection or a grand gesture, the key is to show her that you’ve put thought into choosing something that reflects her uniqueness and individuality while also bringing joy and love to her heart.

I'm an undergrad student at LSU majoring in Business Management with a concentration in International Business and a minor in Digital Marketing. I'm an energetic person both physically and mentally, I like to think of all obstacles positively. I'm a person that wants to try new things and welcome change. I would like to dive into the world of content creation/influencer. I always like to look at the newest and most popular trends on social media. And what a better way of being on the other side of the camera talking to the audience while creating a brand, and a community of your very own. I love every aspect of how every unique business runs and what they each bring to the market full of consumers. I'm willing to seek how I out of many others bring to the table and leave my mark on the world.