Girls Pumpkins
Girls Pumpkins
Breanna Coon / Her Campus
Style

Get Your Boo and Get Spooky!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Louisville chapter.

It is about that time of year when you frantically scroll through Pinterest, looking for a costume to wear. If you are trying to find a cute costume for you and your boo, forget it. It is nearly impossible to find something not super overdone. With that being said… here’s a list of creative couples costumes!

1. Mr. and Mrs. Smith from the movie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith. First of all, if you haven’t seen this movie yet, stop everything you are doing and go watch it. It is a classic. And such a creative costume, too!

2. Ross and Rachel. More on the classic side, I know. But everyone at the party will still think it’s adorable, I promise.

3. Purge. One of the easiest and cheapest costumes to make, dressing up as bloody killers will be sure to check ‘horror’ off of your Halloween costume requirements list.

4. The Mad Hatter and Alice from Alice in Wonderland. My best friend and I did this one Halloween back in high school, and it was so much fun. You can get really creative with costumes, here.

5. Steve Irwin (or any “crocodile hunter”) and, in fact, a crocodile. Brilliant. I think this picture speaks for itself in cuteness level.

6. Fred and Wilma from The Flintstones.

7. Edward Scissorhands and one of his bushes. Please, some couple out there dress up like this. It will make my year.

8. Napoleon Dynamite and Deb from Napoleon Dynamite. This is a HIT.

9. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake… but in the all-denim attire they wore. Look it up. You won’t ever forget those outfits.

10. Last but not least, Star Wars is always a classic.

Ava Paszkiewicz

Louisville '23

xx.
Campus Correspondent at the University of Louisville I am an International Affairs and Communication major and minoring in French and marketing at the University of Louisville. If I am not studying, I am at the UofL Student Rec Center where I teach cycling/spin classes!