This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

As Spring quickly approaches, there is only one thing on everyone’s mind: Spring fashion! Unfortunately, here in SoCal Spring is not feeling how it usually does. Instead of sunny, warm days, Spring this year is going to be full of colder days. But don’t worry! We have your spring fashion trend forecast covered! Here are 3 trends that will for sure be seen on everyone this season.

White Boots

Whether you are in the mood to rock white cowboy boots or white platform Doc Martens, this statement shoe will have you standing out all season long. They are the perfect addition to a pastel dress or a light denim look.

Red

Red has been seen all throughout 2018, and I do not see this color disappearing this season. It adds a pop of color to any outfit you’re wearing. Even the Jonas Brothers admitted that they had to catch their breath when they see a girl in high heels and red dress.

Turtlenecks

Since the weather has been pretty cold these past months and is going to continue to have the same patterns in Spring, I decided to add turtlenecks to this forecast. Turtlenecks are a staple item and can be worn underneath dresses and with skirts in slightly sunnier days.

Year: Senior Major: Journalism Interests: Film, fashion, music, the 1970s, political activism, pop culture, and exploring around Los Angeles!
Alison is a Senior Marketing major at Loyola Marymount University. She is also President of Her Campus at LMU and has been involved since her freshman year. She enjoys writing, running, going to the beach, and is always down for a cute brunch.