5 Reasons You Won’t Want to Miss Break-Sesh

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

In case you haven’t seen our posts on social media yet, here is the run down. We have partnered with Apple Pay to bring LMU students the ultimate finance-friendly study break. We are giving you $5 credit in Apple Pay to spend at tents from GrubHub, ClassPass, and Apple Music. Don’t have Apple Pay yet? That’s OK, we’ll show you how to use it and get everything set up. Don’t have an iPhone? That’s ok too you can still join in on the fun.

For TWO WHOLE DAYS (March 19-20) from 10am – 2pm we will be set up on Alumni Mall and here are 5 reasons you won’t want to miss out on the fun.

But first, make sure you RSVP on Facebook.

1. You could win Airpods

Yes, you read that right. If you win 2 out of 3 rounds of Guess The Beat at our Apple Music tent you will be entered to win Airpods and a free subscription to 6 months of Apple Music. All you have to do is be the first of your opponents to guess the song we play. There will only be one raffle winner over the two days so come with your A-game.

2. There will be massages

What better way to spend your break between classes than getting a massage! I don’t know about you but midterms are hitting me pretty hard and I could really use one right about now. Stop by the ClassPass tent and tap to pay $1 of your $5 complimentary dollars with Apple Payfor a 3 minute massage by a professional masseuse.

3. One word: Amazebowls.

Sometimes an Amazebowls acai bowl is exactly what I need to get me through that afternoon slump. The adorable purple Amazebowls food truck will be pulling onto Alumni Mall both days of our event because Spring Break doesn’t need to end just yet.

4. We’re giving out GrubHub codes

The only thing worse than cooking for yourself is dieing a little bit inside everytime you look at the delivery fee charge. That’s why we are giving out GrubHub codes and all you have to do is stop by and play some games!

5. First time users get one month of ClassPass for FREE

This is actually huge. We are giving you one month of ClassPass for free just for getting a massage. Heaven does exist!

Can’t wait to see you there!

Alison is a Senior Marketing major at Loyola Marymount University. She is also President of Her Campus at LMU and has been involved since her freshman year. She enjoys writing, running, going to the beach, and is always down for a cute brunch.
Her Campus LMU