This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Let’s be real: Target has some of the best deals out there, especially around the holidays. Not to mention they have almost everything you can possibly think of: clothes, food, home décor, beauty products and so much more. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or for someone else, 9 out of 10 times, you’ll find what you’re looking for, even if it’s last minute.

If you’re looking to stuff someone’s stocking this Christmas or just put together a last-minute gift basket, here are a few great and affordable options that are available at Target: 

Fuzzy Socks

Fuzzy socks are always a good idea. I own way too many pairs of fuzzy socks, and that still doesn’t stop me from buying more every winter. They’re so comfy and warm and pretty much anyone could use a pair or two of them, and Target has plenty!

Face Masks

Target has a variety of affordable face masks in their beauty department, including pore minimizing masks, hydrating masks, brightening masks, detoxifying masks and many more for pretty much any type of treatment you can think of. 

Candy

You can never go wrong with candy. Target has an entire section full of holiday candy and it’s not only the easiest option for a stocking (or as part of a gift), but applies to all as everyone has a sweet tooth to some extent. Almost no one will say no to some sugar. My personal favorite candy around this time of the year is Ghirardelli chocolate!

Candles 

Target has a multitude of holiday scented candles. Candles are another gift that you can’t go wrong with. In addition to the fact that they smell so good, they can also just make great decorations around the house. I personally love the spiced gingerbread cookie scent.

Scrunchies

Scrunchies (or pretty much any hair accessory) can be another great addition to a stocking or gift basket. They can be found near the beauty department or in the isles containing some of Target’s own brands, such as “Wild Fable,” which have a lot of cute velvet scrunchies as well.

Nail Polish

Nail polish is another quick and easy option for a stocking. Target has various brands of nail polish and carries both regular polish and gel polish

Burt’s Bees gift sets

Burt’s Bees has plenty of holiday-themed chapsticks (among MANY other products) that come in sets and can be a great addition to a gift or a stocking! Some are more expensive while others are more affordable and can better fit into a stocking. 

Mugs

Target has dozens of cute holiday-themed mugs to choose from in addition to their normal, year-round mugs, which are also super great! We could all use another mug, anyways. It’ll never go to waste. 

Card Games

Target has lots of different card games and there are options for all age groups! Their Age-appropriate games include those like “Uno” , while they also carry card games for older age groups, like “Cards Against Humanity” and “For the Girls”. 

Phone Accessories

Lastly, Target has many great options when it comes to phone accessories, such as cases and PopSockets! Some phone cases are expensive depending on the brand, but there are also some on the cheaper side as well.