11 Kate Spade Items You Need for Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

With new seasons comes new fashions and Kate Spade has the cream of the crop this Spring. The brand is known for its signature whimsical chic aesthetic, and this season they’ve outdone themselves. From colorful details to fun graphic prints, your closet will never look better. Keep reading for 11 items you’re going to want to work into your wardrobe now.

1. Lewis Way Large Pom Marketa Bag ($298)

This woven straw tote is the perfect accessory to take on a beach day or Saturday trip to the farmer’s market. The colorful pom pom and tassel details and motivational quote will keep you in style and inspired. 

2) Posy Floral Swing Dress ($378)

The unique shape of this dress pairs perfectly with its floral print. It’s the perfect combination of ladylike and cool. Dress it up with heels for a first date, or flats for the office.

3) Embroidered Camel Short ($228)

Short and sweet, these shorts are a must for this season.  The tassels and playful print can come together for a polished look with slide ons and a white blouse. 

4) Siesta Key High Neck Bikini (top $98, bottoms $80)

Headed somewhere warm for spring break? This sporty swimsuit needs to be in your suitcase! The high cut design and romantic print are figure flattering and guaranteed to turn heads by the pool or on the beach!

5) Pretty Poms Tassel Statement Earrings ($98)

We heard tassels are the new bows. These earrings are designed with bright hued silk thread and glass beads for an elegant-but-fun look sure to catch eyes!

6) Daisy Lace Silk Shirt ($278)

There’s just something about silk and lace. This versatile pretty blush blouse will take you from work to happy hour, no changing in cabs necessary!

7) Christopher Heels ($378)

3 words; simple, stylish and stable. This shoe will work with any outfit and keep you elevated and comfortable wherever your day takes you.

8) Going Places Square Silk Scarf ($78)

For all you wanderlusts out there, prepare to meet your new favorite accessory. With this scarf, you can style the world into any outfit. Knot it around your neck, tie around your head or accessorize your favorite purse.

9)Hayes Street Small Isobel Bag, in Saffron ($328)

This boxy bag sends off a chic vibe that works for brunch or the office. This popular item is available in a rainbow of bright and neutral colors.

Embellished Jean ($278)

The embellishment trend is here to stay for Spring. These boyfriend-inspired relaxed fit jeans will be a trendy staple this season. 

11) Vancetta Chalkboard Metro Watch ($195)

Is there a prettier way to tell time? Us women are busy! This neutral watch will always match with your outfit and never fail to try to keep you on time. 

Casey Miller is a graduate student studying Fashion Marketing at LIM College. While living New York City she has interned for two national magazines as well as womenswear designer Christian Siriano. She also runs her own blog and is a digital influencer for Cosmopolitan Magazine's Social Patrol. For all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle check out her blog www.frombeginningtotrend.com.