Campus Cuties of the Week 11/6-11/13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Campus Cuties of the Week

Week of November 6, 2016

Matt Ratner ‘18

Name: Matt Ratner

Major: Finance

Hometown: Short Hills, NJ

Year: 2018

Relationship Status: Single

Greek Life/Sports: Baseball

Hobbies: Yoga, tennis and going to the beach

Describe yourself in 3 words: Driven, sensitive and athletic

What do you look for in a guy/girl: Interesting (intelligent, sense of humor, etc..) and interested (not self-centered or selfish, they care about things besides themselves and are willing to expand their horizons)

Biggest Turn-On: Intelligence

Biggest Turn-Off: Being mean

Celebrity Crush: Emily Ratajkowski

Guilty Pleasure: Watching movies on Putlocker

Favorite Food: Ice Cream

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Channing Tatum

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? I worked the Lehigh-Lafayette football game last year, holding the big microphone on the sideline, and one of the plays came over and I got tackled.

Spirit Animal: Panda

If you were a drink, what would it be? Dark ‘n’ Stormy (ginger beer and rum)- because I am told I look mean or angry, but I’m actually very nice and happy. Dark ‘n Stormy sounds like it wouldn’t taste very good, but it’s actually amazing.

If you could have a superpower what would it be? Read people’s minds

Fun Fact: I transferred here from Columbia

Favorite Pick-up line to receive: If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine apple.

Favorite Pick-up line to give: You see my shirt? Know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.

What’s your ideal first date? Mini-golf (and I better win)

Vicky Lattanzio ‘17

Name: Vicky Lattanzio

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Fishkill, NY

Year: 2017

Relationship Status: Single

Greek Life/Sports: Softball

Hobbies: Napping, snapchat and karaoke

Describe yourself in 3 words: Genuine, giddy and gullible

What do you look for in a guy/girl: Italian… but really a guy who treats his mom well, because then he will treat you well, and a guy who keeps me smiling

Biggest Turn-On: When someone buys me Sotto’s pizza

Biggest Turn-Off: Picky eaters

Celebrity Crush: Zach Galifianakis

Guilty Pleasure: Sottos pizza

Favorite Food: Cheese

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Amanda Bynes– when she was in She’s The Man, not like now.

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? It took me 30 minutes to find the baseball house my sophomore year, driving **see fun fact**

Spirit Animal: Dinosaur

If you were a drink, what would it be? Long Island Iced Tea- Because my life is “L.I.T.” … lol get it.

If you could have a superpower what would it be? The ability to find places without a GPS.

Fun Fact: I have no sense of direction.

Favorite Pick-up line to receive: Great day to be a Hawk.

Favorite Pick-up line to give: I’m here… What are your other two wishes.

What’s your ideal first date? Sottos Sunday- $1 slice pizza and karaoke, what more can you want.

Annie Henry

Lehigh '18

Annie is a junior at Lehigh University, majoring in public relations and political science to pursue a career in pr and corporate event planning and also low-key aspiring to be the next Christina Yang. She holds an internship in marketing & events, is overly involved on campus and anxiously updates her LinkedIn as an attempt to get her life together. Some hobbies are taking long drives alone (while singing obnoxiously), drinking coffee, reading Reddit and writing (obviously). While brainstorming corny puns to use as Instagram captions, she enjoys exploring the outdoors, going to the movies and hanging out with the awesome people in her life. She can be found falling asleep to Netflix, stress baking, wearing sweats, eating ice cream out of the carton or working out so that she can eat more ice cream. Inquiries and pictures of puppies can be sent to: awh316@lehigh.edu or anniehenry@hercampus.com