Campus Cuties of the Week 10/23-10/29

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Campus Cuties of the Week

Oct 23 – Oct 29

Hayley Poll ‘18

Name: Hayley Poll

Major: Electrical Engineering

Hometown: Toms River, NJ

Year: 2018

Relationship Status: Single

Greek Life/Sports: Alpha Phi

Hobbies: Soccer, going to concerts, skateboarding

Describe yourself in 3 words: Witty, sarcastic, intelligent

What do you look for in a guy/girl: Nice eyes, athletic, and good sense of humor

Biggest Turn-On: Someone who can make me laugh

Biggest Turn-Off: Someone who is into himself more than I’m into myself

Celebrity Crush: Jude Law

Guilty Pleasure: Singing and dancing in the shower, it happens quite often

Favorite Food: Sweet potatoes (literally in any form)

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Jennifer Lawrence

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? Getting nominated as campus cutie

Spirit Animal: Shark- they like to travel and are always in the ocean, and they’re intimidating

If you were a drink, what would it be? Corona- they are always good but better on the beach  

If you could have a superpower what would it be? The ability to breath underwater

Fun Fact: I was over 10lbs at birth, I was a huge ass baby.

Favorite Pick-up line to receive: Wanna get food?

Favorite Pick-up line to give: Are you a 30 degree angle? Because you’re a-cute-y.

What’s your ideal first date? Something casual and probably involving food (aka, long walk on the beach and share an ice cream cone)

David Troyan ‘20

Name: David Troyan (aka Dtroy)

Major: Arts & Sciences- undecided

Hometown: Bethlehem, PA

Year: 2020

Relationship Status: Single

Greek Life/Sports: Might Rush/ Olympic Beach Volleyball 2020 in Tokyo

Hobbies: Reffing basketball, going out, and tennis

Describe yourself in 3 words: Funny, sarcastic & weird  

What do you look for in a guy/girl: Good personality, easy to talk to, and a “soft” smile

Biggest Turn-On: When she doesn’t order salad

Biggest Turn-Off: When she orders salad

Celebrity Crush: Mila Kunis

Guilty Pleasure: Singing in the shower

Favorite Food: A1 fried rice

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Leonardo Dicaprio

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? I ubered back to my actual house instead of my dorm. It was cool though because I got to sleep in my own bed.

Spirit Animal: Bailey my dog

If you were a drink, what would it be? Grain- because I’m sketchy but everyone loves me

If you could have a superpower what would it be? Superstrength

Fun Fact: I work at The Goose

Favorite Pick-up line to receive: Hi ;)

Favorite Pick-up line to give: Sup ;)

What’s your ideal first date? Rosie’s on a Thursday, past 11 because it’s cheap but lit

You can nominate someone for next week’s campus cutie at http://bit.ly/LUCampusCutie

Annie Henry

Lehigh '18

Annie is a junior at Lehigh University, majoring in public relations and political science to pursue a career in pr and corporate event planning and also low-key aspiring to be the next Christina Yang. She holds an internship in marketing & events, is overly involved on campus and anxiously updates her LinkedIn as an attempt to get her life together. Some hobbies are taking long drives alone (while singing obnoxiously), drinking coffee, reading Reddit and writing (obviously). While brainstorming corny puns to use as Instagram captions, she enjoys exploring the outdoors, going to the movies and hanging out with the awesome people in her life. She can be found falling asleep to Netflix, stress baking, wearing sweats, eating ice cream out of the carton or working out so that she can eat more ice cream. Inquiries and pictures of puppies can be sent to: awh316@lehigh.edu or anniehenry@hercampus.com