Leeds Fashion Society: Christmas Clothes Swap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

Following the success of their first Clothes Swap in November, Leeds Fashion Society are once again delighted to be hosting their Clothes Swap Christmas Edition on 6th December (Thu) – which is now a key event on our calendar!

Hosted by the LFS on 6th Dec (Thu) in the Scarlet Studio from 12.00-15.00, guests can exchange a variety of top quality new season clothes, from a wide range of local retailers to exclusive brands. All guests may also enjoy complimentary refreshments and members will be able to collect their Revolution discount cards – which gives them access to discounts on a selection of food and drinks in any Revolution bar around the UK.

Tickets will only be available to purchase at the drop-off. Up to FIVE pieces of seasonal items* will be accepted from each guest, which will entitle you to a token that allows you to pick up the same number of clothes as you donated. ? Drop-off will take place on 5th December (Wed) around the LUU helpdesk from 11:00-15:00.

Non-members can join the event by paying £4, while members can enjoy a discount for £2 entry. The first 30 guests to drop off their pieces will be given exclusive early bird access, which allows you to pick up items at the event before other guests arrive.

All leftover pieces will be donated to Oxfam and proceeds will be used to cover the expenses of our equipment and for our development. Our continued success and visions can only be achieved through fundraising events such as this. The support we receive, in any shape or form, is always greatly appreciated and essential for our future events.  

*All seasonal items including tops, dresses, bottoms and outerwear are welcome (excluding any offseason pieces, accessories, shoes, underwear garments). The items should be in reasonably good condition – freshly laundered and in good repair.

Senior Editor for Leeds Her Campus 2018-19