International Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

This Friday February 26th at 7pm, International Club is hosting their very first event. We are very excited to announce that Her Campus Le Moyne is sponsoring the event!

International Night will host a variety of acts including dancing, poetry readings, and even a fashion show. The event will be in Grewen Auditorium. It will be a night to remember!

International club has been on campus for a long time. They want to raise awareness of cultural issues and encourage learning about other cultures. The goal of International Club is to break down barriers and prevent racial tensions. We should celebrate our cultures and many differences! International Club also hosts trivia nights in the Pub.

We will be there to cover the event and to raffle off some amazing items including hair products from our sponsor Tresemme, some Vera Bradley wallets, and a $300 MZ Wallace Tote. Be on the lookout for our table and bring some money for raffle prizes!

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.