You’re Invited To… Winter Bouquet Flower Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Welcome to You’re Invited To… – a weekly recap of trends, themes, ideas, and exciting news within the event industry!

Although there is no snow on the ground and the holidays are over, we are still in the winter season. Winter weddings can be very beautiful and romantic, but the weather associated with the season can also make them very troublesome. Especially in New England, snow and scenery can create many beautiful looks, and there are many different ways we can use them to create enchanting bouquets. Here are some flower bouquet trends for the winter wedding season!

Non-Floral Accents

Because not all flowers are available to us during the winter season this is the perfect chance to incorporate greenery into your bouquet. Using leaves, berries, and other types of green plants, as well as flowers, can create a stunning look for a bouquet. 

All White Bouquets

When we think of winter, one of the very first things we think of is the snow. The snow is peaceful, elegant, glistening, and white. It seems only fitting for a winter wedding to use the color white in the flower bouquet as well. It is becoming more and more popular for the only color in the bouquet to just to be white. 

Ribbons 

What is more festive for a winter wedding than a bouquet with a base of ribbon? You can choose a variety of sizes, shapes, and textures to come up with a beautiful arrangement. You could also make the bouquet out of various bows and ribbons instead of flowers!

Deep Colors 

Using deep, bold colors such as maroon, red, and purple can make your wedding bouquet pop against the snowy and wintry tones. 

Simple Bouquets 

It is now becoming popular to not be too over the top, the statement that less is more has really been coming into play in more recent years. This can also work with bouquets. Using less variety, colors, flowers, textures, and even just a smaller bouquet is becoming more and more popular. 

These are a few of the many winter flower trends that can complete any winter walk down the aisle.

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)