Your New Adult Easter Basket Inspo Just in Time for the Holiday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

For those of reading this article from the New England area, it’s hard to believe that it’s Springtime and that Easter is just around the corner. If your family is anything like mine they insist on giving you an Easter basket every year well into your young adult years. Even though gifts are never something that are frowned upon it might be a struggle for your family to figure out what to put into your adult Easter basket while next time you get asked for ideas send your families these 5 ideas.

1.The Beach Bag Basket

As hard as it is to believe it’s already Spring it’s even harder to believe that it’s almost Summer.  Some ideas for this basket include flip flops, sunscreen, aloe, and the cutest beach tote for your next vacay. This warm weather Easter basket will have you ready to dip your toes in the sand in no time. 

2. The Booze Basket

If you’re over 21, the Booze Basket is a fun cheap idea to celebrate with your family.  You can even go the extra mile and add in some fun mixers and ingredients to make the perfect spring themed cocktail.

3. The Candy Upgrade

While you might have grown out of jelly beans and chocolate bunnies, your family can give you some more adult candy like Lindt Chocolate.  Let’s be real who doesn’t love candy.

4. The Coffee Basket

Seeing as how Easter falls so close to finals week at most colleges, some of us are going to wish we could have coffee through an IV.  Say no more with the coffee themed basket complete with coffee beans, Starbucks drinks, and the cutest mugs.

5. The Spa Basket

As I said before finals and Easter fall around the same time so you’ll not only need coffee, you’ll need a spa day too!  Ask your fam for some things to help you practice self-care, such as nail polish, nail files, loofahs, and face masks. 

Elizabeth is a Senior at Lasell College, she is a writer and President for the Lasell Her Campus chapter.