pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Senior Send Off: Angela Connolly

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As it’s the last week of classes at Lasell, we will be honoring a few of our graduating seniors who were part of Her Campus Lasell. They will be missed, but we wish them the best for the future and know they’re about to do great things. 

Name: Angela Connolly

Major: Communication–Public Relations

Age: 22

Hometown: Farmington, N.H.

Q: How did you become a member of Her Campus? A: I was a Sport Communication major (LOL TBT) and wanted to write for a magazine, so I went to the activities fair second semester freshman year and joined.

Q: What is your favorite college memory? A: Studying in Washington, D.C., where I interned at the Washington Ballet, met my gal pals and got to photograph Obama at a press conference.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? A: Navy JAG lawyer

Q: Any last words? A: On my cap at high school grad, I wrote “We cannot direct the winds, but we can adjust the sails.” I’ve had to adjust my sails many times through college. Everything I have experienced at Lasell has shaped me into the person I am. Lasell gave me the opportunity to grow as a person and learn to adapt to certain situations. Lasell helped me figure out who I am meant to be and I wouldn’t change my college experience for the world. 

*Photo by Connolly. 

Corinne is an associate on the integrated marketing team at Her Campus. She graduated with a degree in Fashion Communication & Promotions major from Lasell College in August 2018. Before joining the team full time she served as staff writer, social media manager, president and co-campus correspondent of her chapter over her three years at Lasell. Corinne is passionate about sustainable fashion and fashion show production, and served as College Fashion Week Intern for two years. In her free time she enjoys exploring new museums, going to concerts and traveling to new cities.