Rafaella Penta

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Rafaella Penta is celebrating her last semester here at Lasell College as a Hospitality and Event Management major and Communication minor. Penta always has something on her plate. Along with balancing a major and a minor, Penta is both an intern at Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals and a stylist at Free People.

In her free time, Penta likes to shop, watch Friends, cook, travel, and spend time with friends and family. Penta loves fashion, and her favorite stores are Nordstrom, Free People, Urban Outfitters, and Etsy. She loves that fashion can help everyone express themselves in their own ways.

“I love the whole concept of fashion because you can express yourself with the outfits you wear and can make a statement,” Penta said. “You can base it off what kind of mood you’re in, if you’re going to a luxury event, or if you are just going to bars with friends.”

Penta loves to travel, and she studied abroad in Florence, Italy, last year, while also traveling all over Europe. While she studied abroad, she took a wine class, where she fell in love with wine. She now hopes to one day plan events on vineyards. She loves the idea and knowledge behind wine. She would love to plan events in California, Florence, or the New England district in the future.

**Photo provided by Penta.