Great Professors of Lasell: Angus McQuilken

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Angus McQuilken is an adjunct professor in the Communications department. Angus has worked for the school for eight years. He teaches Public Relations and Effective Speaking. Angus is from Weston, Massachusetts. He attended University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a degree in political science. In his free time, Angus likes to surf, ride his bike, play basketball. Angus also loves books, politics, and The Walking Dead.

Angus used to be the chief of staff for a member of the state senate. He then worked at Planned Parenthood Massachusetts for four years as the Vice President of Public Relations.Angus now works at the Massachusetts Center of Life Sciences as the Vice President for Communications and Marketing, and has done so for 8 years.

Angus likes to teach like a practitioner. Angus’s teaching style is very hands on. Angus likes to give an example, then walk through the class on how to do it. Angus likes to bring real life to the classroom. Angus explains what needs to be done in depth, then helps you do it on your own.

Kyle Mahoney

Lasell '18

Kyle Mahoney is a recent Lasell College graduate. Kyle majored in Communications with a concentration in Public Relations, with a minor in Business. Kyle has written for Her Campus Lasell for three years, as well with completing an internship with HCHQ Spring semester of 2018.