The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Social media has revolutionized the way we plan vacations. Travelers today can easily search for places they want to visit and learn tips and tricks about a destination in minutes. Travel influencers have grown in popularity to give honest and relevant information about flights, culture, things to do, and what to expect when you visit a new place. They help me discover places I never even knew existed and are the perfect source of inspiration when I’m planning my next adventure. With many travel influencers, I can see their passion through their posts which motivates me even more. Here are my current favorites:

1. Kacie Rose is an American from New York City currently living in Florence, Italy. After a solo trip to Italy a few years ago, she met her current boyfriend and moved in with him in Florence in 2021 after a year of long distance. Now, she has thousands of followers on Instagram and TikTok, where she shares content about her life in Italy as an American. She discusses the cultural differences between countries and even hosts group trips around Italy. On her website, she has great travel blogs, and you can even book a call with her to discuss moving abroad or planning a trip to Italy. 
  2. The Wanderlust Rose or Emily Rose is from Minnesota originally but now lives a nomadic lifestyle. After embarking on a three-week solo trip to Europe, she came home knowing she wanted to see the rest of the world. In 2018 she officially became a digital nomad and has now been to over 30 countries. Her website serves as a resource for travel jobs, how to travel on a budget, packing guides, and advice on specific destinations around the world. She is also the face of Wanderlust Group Trips, where people can travel with Emily in a group. She has several trips lined up in advance, with ones currently being offered in Ireland, Tanzania, Mount Kilimanjaro, Japan, Guatemala, Cuba, Jordan, and Egypt. 
  3. Styled by McKenz or McKenzie Morgan is a fashion and travel influencer who recently graduated from Kent State University in Ohio. As a young influencer in her 20s, she has built her brand from the ground up and shares advice on fashion, travel, lifestyle, and college on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Lemon8, and her personal blog, which she originally launched in 2016. She does several brand partnerships and has discount codes linked in her Instagram bio.

The Blonde Abroad is run by Kiki, an award-winning influencer who specializes in solo female travel. She is originally from California and left her corporate job in 2011 to travel the world by herself. She’s spent the past decade sharing her journey and has now been to over 70 countries. Her website has countless resources on different types of travel (adventure, budget, solo, etc), photography tips, travel gear, travel credit cards, blogging tips, and more. Her blog has even been featured in Forbes on the Top 10 Travel Influencers list, as well as in Vogue, Travel+Leisure, and The New York Times.

Alexis Grant

Lasell '23

A Junior at Lasell University, Alexis majors in Journalism and Media Writing with a minor in Fashion Media and Marketing. Alexis is interested in dance, photography, social media, travel, and music. In her free time, she enjoys binge-watching her favorite tv shows on Netflix and spending time with her friends and family!