Culture > Digital

Best Fashion Influencers to Follow on TikTok (Part 3)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Being a huge fashion lover and enthusiast myself, I have discovered so many amazing content creators on TikTok. About two years ago I wrote my Five Fashion Influencers You Need to Check Out on TikTok article, and then a month ago released part two in my The Best Fashion Influencers to Follow on TikTok article. Here is the third and final part to this series, the best fashion influencers to follow on TikTok!

Caroline Vazzana: @cvazzana

I first heard about Caroline while touring a college that she was an alumni at. She has a book called Making it in Manhattan which I own and love! She is a NYC girl who often refers to herself as the modern day Carrie Bradshaw. Her style is so fun and bright, and her TikTok page resembles just that too!

Lara Adkins: @laraadkins

Lara is one of my favorites who is a content creator based in London, UK. She creates a lot of outfit idea videos, recreating Pinterest outfits, and how to style ___ videos. Lara has a super unique and fun style that I look to for inspiration. 

Niki Detrich: @nikidetrich

Niki’s videos often feature outfit inspo based on certain events, or hauls. However, one of her other most popular video series which I love watching is when she rates looks from various events or red carpets. She recently went through and looked at what influencers and celebrities wore to Coachella. Prior to that she’s given reviews on fashion at the Oscars, Grammys, etc. She is also a huge Swiftie so she tends to post lots of fun Taylor Swift content along with all things fashion!

Kate Bartlett: @katebartlett

Another NYC girl I love is Kate Bartlett! She attended the Fashion Institute of Technology and graduated last spring now working as a full time content creator living in New York. She posts a lot of great day-in-my-life videos that show her attending fun fashion events and just her life living in the city. Previously she has made many videos about being in fashion school and overall is just sharing her love for fashion. 

Of course myself 

Julia McNicol: @juliashannonxoxo I love sharing my style, places I go, products I use, and fun moments with friends on my TikTok page. I began growing my account after starting my fashion account on Instagram also @juliashannonxoxo ! Make sure to follow me and check out these other amazing creators on the platform as well!

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.