It has been two years since I wrote my Five Fashion Influencers You Need to Check Out on TikTok article, so I figured it was time for an update! In addition to the awesome influencers mentioned in my previous article, here are some of my new favorite influencers to watch on TikTok for all things fashion!
- Mikayla has been studying fashion and is always posting videos about the upcoming trends for each season. Her fashion trend videos are usually her most popular, but Mikayla also creates a lot of great information videos talking about styling tips, Vogue trends, fashion aesthetics, and more!
- Renata is an influencer I have followed for a long time now. After she graduated from college she got a job working a 9-5 in NYC at Coach and now she is still living in New York, but as a full time content creator! On her page she focuses on midsize fashion and promotes body inclusivity and positivity. She has many popular videos showing hauls of items she purchased on a size 10 body vs the models on the website.
- While Vidya posts many videos about her family, beauty, travel, food and more, I just love her outfit of the day and get ready with me videos. As an Indian woman she wanted to create a space for young girls like her daughter to feel seen and represented. She posts many videos with her daughter sharing their style and inspiring others to feel confident.
- While Johnny himself is really a photographer and less of a fashion influencer, he spots so many amazing outfits along the streets of New York. He captures paparazzi-esque photos, and interviews people he meets on the street about what they are wearing. I have heard so many inspiring stories and seen just the most unique outfits and styles from all of his videos. They are definitely a must watch!
- Lauren being a fellow New Jersey girl is just one of the many reasons I love following her on TikTok. She is a super relatable girl in her twenties sharing all of her favorite fashion finds. One of my favorite series she has is her reliable pieces videos. If you feel like you never have anything to wear in your closet it is usually because you are missing reliable pieces that can pair with anything. In these videos she shows everything from types of pants, shoes, bodysuits, etc you need to create capsule wardrobes or always having something to wear for every occasion.