timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What We Are Loving This Week- 9

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.
Social media involvement for Eating Disorder’s Awareness Week 

Image from Beat Eating Disorders

Here at HC Lancaster, we are passionate about raising awareness for mental health issues. This week is Eating Disorder’s Awareness Week (EDAW), where charity BEAT are encouraging people to share their stories online.

The return of warmer weather 

A lot of us were found sweating in the library last week after Lancaster’s weather took a surprisingly nice turn. Looks like we will be calling home to pick up our Summer wardrobe!

A daily stroll 

Image from Uni Baggage 

Taking time out to go for a walk, even just for ten minutes, is really helping me to stay motivated. It’s a much needed change of scene from the library and the woodland trail has looked particularly pretty recently. 

Cold infusions 

Image from Twinings 

I recently discovered Twinings Cold Infusions and I am a massive fan! Add one to your bottle of water and it will provide you with a much needed refreshment for this unexpected sunny weather. Here’s hoping week seven blesses us with more sunshine!

Helen Jordan

Lancaster '19

Helen is a third year English Language student and will graduate in 2019. Her favourite topics to write about include cooking and tips for uni life. This is Helen's second year writing for Her Campus and she is looking forward to her role as Chapter Correspondent for Lancaster in the 2018/2019 academic year.