Style > Beauty

Lush’s New Halloween Spook-tacular Range

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

Ectoplasm

Ectoplasm is Lush’s new neon Halloween staple. There is a wash card, solid perfume and solid and liquid “shower screams”. These brightly coloured additions contain almond oil for moisture and are citrus scented with tangerine and grapefruit to match the zesty look.

Image from Popsugar UK 

Bewitched Bubble bar

This catty bubble bar contains Olibanum oil for a sweet and woody scent alongside bergamot oil to cleanse the skin. But don’t worry if you’re not into the herbal scent, it mainly leaves you smelling of blackberries, so nothing too harsh.

Image from HelloGiggles 

Monster’s Ball Bath Bomb

This neon bath bomb turns your bath water into the brightest of pinks so despite the name, it’s definitely one of the less spooky, cuter items. It’s great for toning, brightening and uplifting the skin to give a glow that stays even after the neon is gone.

Image from Lush

Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb

This green goddess will leave your bath smelling like a spa. Patchouli, black pepper and vanilla oil give a gorgeous earthy aroma to leave you relaxed long after Halloween has passed. The ultimate relaxation-fest if you fancy ignoring the doorbell and having a chilled one this Halloween. There’s also a little popping candy in there to keep things exciting!

Image from Geek Gets Glam 

Ghost in the Dark Soap

This adorably spooky soap contains lemon and bergamot oil which have toning and antiseptic properties to keep your skin clear through the winter months. It even glows in the dark!

Image from Lush 

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar

The sparkliest of the collection, this will have your bath filled with the best smelling bubbles you’ve ever seen. It’s filled with Juniper berry, lime and grapefruit oil to keep both your mood and skin lifted.

Image from Lush

Eyeball Bath Bomb

Despite its creepy nature, this ‘eye-catching’ bath bomb will have you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and calm after any horrid winter day that’s thrown at you. Ylang Ylang, lavender and Brazilian orange oil produce calming aromas, making this the perfect wind-down after those particularly long days.

Image from Lush 

Maddy is a third year Lancaster student graduating in 2019. Her favourite writing topics range from university life to articles just to make you smile. This 2018/19 academic year Maddy has taken over as a social media officer, so keep a look out for her regular posts on the chapter's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to stay up to date!
Helen Jordan

Lancaster '19

Helen is a third year English Language student and will graduate in 2019. Her favourite topics to write about include cooking and tips for uni life. This is Helen's second year writing for Her Campus and she is looking forward to her role as Chapter Correspondent for Lancaster in the 2018/2019 academic year.