How You Know You’re A Uni Student

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

1. You’re in a constant state of exhaustion

You’re never not tired. Sometimes you’re a little less tired, but you will ALWAYS be tired

2. If something is free, no matter what it is, you’ll take it #studentbudget​

You don’t even have to like what it is, if it’s free, you know a student will take it. It’s in our blood

3. Food is a prioritised thought… even above all the work we should be thinking about

As soon as one meal is over, your mind wanders to what to have for your next meal

4. Coffee is your best friend

When you have that essay due, and pull an all-nighter, but still roll up to your 9am lecture

5. You have an endless to-do list

As soon as you finish one thing, here is another… and another… and surprisingly another

6. Your procrastination skills have been mastered to a tee

You put the ‘pro’ in procrastination

7. Naps occur far more regularly than they should

Life really does a full circle… it’s like being a baby all over again

8. You complain EVERY day about how much work you must do, but never do it

Just because you know the work needs doing, doesn’t mean you’ll do it. Diamonds are made under pressure

9. You know every place that gives student discount, and know where takes discount vouchers

Why would anyone willingly spend more money than they need to?

10. There’s no place you’d rather be

No matter how much you hate uni, it’s almost inevitable that you also love it, and would do anything to stay forever!

All GIFs from Tenor 

Angharad Evans

Lancaster '19

Angharad is a third year Management and Human Resources student, and will be graduating in 2019. She's an enthusiastic blogger, and particularly enjoys writing lifestyle and uni life articles!
Helen Jordan

Lancaster '19

Helen is a third year English Language student and will graduate in 2019. Her favourite topics to write about include cooking and tips for uni life. This is Helen's second year writing for Her Campus and she is looking forward to her role as Chapter Correspondent for Lancaster in the 2018/2019 academic year.