This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

The stats:

Name: Njay

Age: 20

Hometown: Near Ipswich, Suffolk

Degree: English Language and Linguistics

Year: Second

College: Fylde

Relationship status: Taken

A bit about you:

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?

I’ve written so many of these, I never thought I’d be the subject! I’m flattered to be asked!

What is your favourite thing about University?

I’m basically putting off growing up, so I love being able to be independent and have my own house, my own rules, but no actual responsibility.  I also love how much there is to get involved with, there’s so many societies and sports I’d love to join if my pesky degree didn’t keep getting in the way.

Are you a member of any societies?

I play hockey and college netball which take up most of my time – although I wouldn’t change it for the world, I’m also co-president of the Countryside Society, and I’ve dabbled in feminism, skiing (although technically I only joined to go on the ski trip), and running.  Oh, and I’m on the JCR.

What else do you like to get up to in your spare time?

I love travelling, going to the cinema and eating out – when I can afford it – I probably would be able to if I spent a little less time drinking..  I also love riding and I’ve got my own horse at home (many thanks to the bank of mum and dad).  I just love trying new things really, I’ll never say no if someone wants to do something cool.  And, of course I love writing!

Do you have any nicknames?

Well Njay is a nickname in itself, I love to see the look on people’s faces when they realise it’s not my actual name!  I’ve been called various things, the hockey girls once nicknamed me “Floor Rida” because I spend most of my time on the floor (I’ve got terrible balance).  On the back of my JCR hoody I’ve got ‘hairdryer’ thanks to a friend of mine revealing an embarrassing old profile picture of mine..

How would your friends describe you in 3 words?

According to my housemates I’m lively, determined and thoughtful (cheers guys!!), according to my boyfriend I’m ditsy….

Onto the boys:

What do you look for in a boy?

I do like sporty guys, but as long he can make me laugh I’m happy

What is your favourite chat up line?

“Did you fart? Cause you just blew me away”

Any celebrity crushes?

I adore Dave Franco’s personality, Heath Ledger’s face and Zac Efron’s body..  Amongst many, many others.

Biggest turn off?

Hairy chests, sorry but no.

What do you think your best feature is?

My anaconda don’t want none unless you’ve got buns hun..

Moving onto some quirkier questions:

What three people; dead, alive and fictional, would you invite to a dinner party?

Fictional: Blair Waldorf (from Gossip Girl), mostly because I just wish I was Serena van der Woodsen

Dead: Marilyn Monroe, I want to find out if she’s as inspirational and sensational as history has made her out to be

Alive: Beyoncé, well damn she’s just fabulous

It’s the diva dinner party

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Invisibility.. I’m a bit of a nosy parker and I’d love to find out everyone’s goss.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

Jamaica! I went there on holiday last year and had the most amazing time, the weather is amazing, the scenery is stunning and the people are incredible, they’re so laid back and happy.

If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would you be?

Katniss Everdeen, that girl is fierce (although I wouldn’t like to live in her world)

Think fast:

Dream job: Cowgirl!

Favourite film: There’s this film called Never Been Kissed from the 90s, it stars Drew Barrymore and some hunk and it’s just my favourite love story ever, I don’t know why! Although I have watched Divergent about 10 times, but I still don’t think I can call that my favourite..

Favourite celebrity: I think it has to be Jennifer Lawrence, she’s hilarious!

Favourite music: Imagine dragons ❤

Favourite food: I’ve got a bit of an obsession at the moment with the Chicken Club Baguette from Greggs.. It’s a bit specific I know, but I’ve had one pretty much every day for the past couple of weeks.

Favourite animal: If I’m going to go with the obvious choice it’s a horse, but I think lions are so cool, they’ve got such massive heads and feet, I just want to cuddle them.

My name is Hannah Hobson and I am currently studying English Language at Lancaster University with an ambition to become a fashion journalist.