This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie comes in the form of the sporty, laid-back and lovely lad Alcuin Guest!

Let’s get some of the basics!

Nickname: AJ 

Age: 18

Birthplace: Warwick

Major: (First Year) Biological Sciences

Minor: Economics

Relationship Status: Taken (sorry!)

College: Furness

Height: 6’4’’

Pets: Lizard called Sparky and a dog called Leon

Zodiac Sign: Aries

A bit about you;

Have you joined any societies?

Yeah, I’ve joined the American Football team.

Nice what position do you play?

I play in offence as a Receiver (I then received a quick lesson in the structure of a standard American Football team, which I found very insightful!)

If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?

18, it’s so fun; you don’t have any responsibilities and my mum still does my washing.

What bands you have seen live?

I’ve never been to a concert, but I used to listen to Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Blink 182 and Green Day.

What are your hobbies?

Football, (been playing for 6 years) playing guitar (electric and acoustic), playing Fifa.

If you could invite three people, alive, dead and fictional, to a dinner party, who would you choose?

Alive– Tom Brady, Dead– Bob Marley, Fictional– Hermione Granger

Pet Hates?

When people take my food! Or when people, like, talk to you about things you don’t care about- unless they care about them a lot.

If you could have a Superpower, which would you have?

The ability to stop time, obviously.

Onto the ladies;

What are the main qualities you look for in a girl?

Short, cute, really really fit and when they try to be funny but it sort of fails… it’s pretty adorable.

Perfect idea of a date?

If the girl gets tickets to a sports game, preferably American football, and going and not making a big deal about it. Going back to her place watching a film… there you go. (Quite the romantic!)

Biggest turn off?

When a girl isn’t chilled.

Something you can’t live without?

My girlfriend (Aww!)

Quick questions;

Favourite song at the minute?

Taylor Swift – Bad Blood or Come and Get it by Selena Gomez.

Celebrity crush?

Emma Watson, Oh My God I love Emma Watson!

Goals in life?

To work for myself (and ideally retire at 25)

Favourite Colour?

White or blue

Favourite Food?

Chicken

Favourite Animal?

Bear

Dream Career?

I haven’t got that far, don’t really know- I guess I’d like to own my own business. I go in Subway quite a lot so I know the ins and outs of the business… I think I’m the next Subway.

.
English Language and Linguistics student at Lancaster University, with a passion for all things magazine- be it beauty, fashion, lifestyle, career, reviews! Co-Editor for HerCampus Lancaster. Check out my instagram: conniemaitland