Easton Taco & Rotisserie: For the Love of Tacos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

Attention taco-lovers everywhere: a new Spanish restaurant has opened in downtown Easton and it is delicious! Easton Taco & Rotisserie, established in 2018, is a hip and authentic spot that guarantees all food is made with love.

The restaurant offers a variety of classic Latin dishes. I started with an order of homemade Guacamole that was so fresh and flavorful, it gives Mesa a run for its money! For my main entree, I chose two especial chicken tacos, which included avocado, tomato, cheese, and lettuce, in additional to the traditional toppings. I really enjoyed how you had the option to select how many tacos you want on your entree and the amount of toppings. I opted to order two tacos, so loaded with chicken and toppings I could barely finish!

Along with great food options, Easton Taco & Rotisserie also offers a variety of margarita mixes. “We bring the ‘faux’ you BYO tequila.”

Another great aspect of this restaurant is the environment that feels like home. Each table is furnished with a succulent in a unique vase. The walls are also decorated with artwork made by local artists that is available to purchase. Additional, the singular dining room emphasizes a familial and close knit atmosphere.

While this restaurant is a little further from campus than Don Juan’s, it is highly worth the travel. The restaurant’s pricing truly emphasize their goal to provide beautiful food at a reasonable cost. But, if you don’t feel like leaving your room, Grubhub delivery is also an option. The low prices, high fresh quality of food, and large portions makes Easton Taco & Rotisserie a must-visit restaurant this spring!

Sandi Manfreda

Lafayette '21

psych nerd
Krystyna Keller

Lafayette '21

Creating things since '98 Campus Correspondent for HC Lafayette