This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Hey there, sweet loves!

I’m Chloe, and I’m so thrilled that you’ve stumbled over to my blog! I am currently a sophomore here at the University of La Verne, majoring in Physics. Other than being a full-time student something that I like to do when I am not busy is watch Netflix. Some current favorites that I have are: Shameless, Riverdale, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Fuller House, The Good Place, Young & Hungry, Santa Clarita Diet, Atypical, Gossip Girl, One day at a Time, Jane the Virgin, Girlboss and i’m sorry.

I have plenty of more on this list, but I would say these are pretty great to binge.

Some things that I cannot live without are:

• chapstick,

• fuzzy socks

• Ariana Grande’s Cloud perfume

• Twitter

The weather does not always agree with me, so I like to my keep lips moisturized because my biggest fear is having crusty lips in public– it is not a good look! I love fuzzy socks because who doesn’t like soft things? If you haven’t yet you need to get Ari’s new Cloud Perfume! It smells heavenly! While avoiding all responsibilities, catch me on Twitter because I love a good laugh.

My favorite artists that I have on repeat for the past 2 years are Jhene Aiko, Lana Del Rey, Kali Uchis, Ariana Grande, and Her’s. Please enjoy these lovely people and their beauty. 

. 

you’re welcome.

bye loves. 

Chloe Frescas

La Verne '21

I like pretty things.