This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

It’s no surprise TikTok has become a major platform where people of all ages gather to watch, create, or share videos. Despite how anti-TikTok I was, I couldn’t resist its charm as it lured me in. TikTok can capture your attention for hours and as an avid TikTok user, I have some favorite TikTokers I think everyone should follow.

@spencewuah

Spencer’s videos are part of my routine since there’s always something interesting going on in his life. He has all sorts of content and some of my favorite ones serve as confidence boosters. His “daily screams”, where he screams about his frustrations, are always satisfying to watch since it reminds me of how much pent up frustration we all can have.

@mikaylanogueira

Mikayla is known as the beauty guru of TikTok. is known for her amazing makeup looks. She started off with a small following and quickly grew due to her blunt personality and transparency when filming makeup tutorials and reviews. If you need makeup inspiration, advice, or simply enjoy watching makeup videos then Mikayla is your girl.

@olsennchris

If you’re a fan of watching cute or funny couple content then this is the TikToker to follow. Chris’s content is filled with videos of him pranking his boyfriend. His funny personality is also the highlight of each video. With Chris comes Ian, his boyfriend. A dynamic duo who are the “fathers” of their followers.

@the.navarose

A fashion icon on TikTok with the ability to make anything look good. Nava’s various videos show how confidence can make any outfit look amazing. She is also well known for her dancing videos and youthful appearance despite being in her late 20s.

@annaxsitar

Anna makes content that shows all sides of her personality, even the vulnerable ones. Her Starbucks runs are my favorite since she asks employees to choose her drinks and then reacts to them. Her bubbly personality makes her videos enjoyable.

Professional Writing Major, Social Media Theory & Strategy and Public Relations Minor with a love for books and music.
Jena Fowler

Kutztown '21

Music lover, writer, avid Taylor Swift connoisseur