5 Great Present Ideas for Education Majors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

1. A good quality planner for the New Year.

Educators constantly have a lot to juggle, between lesson plans, observation, logging the observations, other assignments, working, etc. It helps so much to have a plan on paper to help visualize and understand what needs to be completed. Refer to my earlier article from this month about staying organized in a planner is a life saver and I cannot stress it enough. http://www.hercampus.com/school/kutztown/best-way-stay-organized-during-college  

2. Staples/Office Depot Gift Card

Educators love office supplies and stationary. There is nothing more satisfying then buying all new pens, highlighters, and other supplies for your classes. This present would not only bring the student joy, but help them invest more into their education/classrooms. Also I would not recommend buying them supplies, because everyone has their favorite kinds of pens and supplies.

3. Gift Cards to their Favorite Clothing Store

This definitely applies to the up and coming educators, they need to build their professional wardrobe. Professional clothing is not cheap and it is hard for college students to afford to build their wardrobe. I would also not recommend buying the clothing itself unless you know their size and style.

4. Gift Card to the the Coffee Shop on Campus

On the Kutztown Campus, we have a Starbucks and Starbucks becomes a way of life for many students. What student does not need espresso and caffeine?

5. MONEY

If you cannot get any of these gift cards, money is your best bet. It will mostly go towards anyone, or all of the items above. College students no matter what major always need a little bit help financially

Katie Frasch

Kutztown '20

Educational advocate, animal lover, feminist, and a proud aunt of three. Family and friends make life, and all battles possible .