What Your Fave LFK Spot Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

We all know Lawrence has a reputable party scene, but with so many options, your favorite place does say a lot about who you are as a person. Here, I take a stab at what your fave spot says about you. LMK if I got your personality right in the comment section below.

1. The Hawk

If you’re here, there’s a 73 percent chance you’re a frosh or soph. But, that’s beside the point. If you genuinely love The Hawk, you’re probably a pretty average person. You don’t really like trying new things and without tradition or routine (which you can bet includes you going out Wed.-Sat.), your life would be *shudders* weird. You own at least 4 pairs of ruined shoes thanks to the beloved Boom Boom Room. 

2. The Cave

If The Cave is your jam, you like (to try) to meet new people. You generally rely heavily on liquid courage to step out of your comfort zone. You have a soft spot for trap music and fruity drinks (beer…gross!). As far as personalities go, you’re a friendly lady/gent and like to go out from time to time. Oh, and you’re the best dancer, like, EVER. 

3. The Bull

You are the epitome of class and sophistication. Lol jk, but you like to think so. You’re a pretty laid back, low intensity person. You’ve probably got a fairly demanding major and this is your chance/place to go out and unwind. You’re very loyal and have a lot of self-respect. 

4. Tonic

I don’t really have you figured out yet and chances are you don’t either. 

5. The Wheel

You’re just a fun-loving, smiling upperclassmen who appreciates cheap pizza (with honey and also booze) at any time of the day. You generally think you’re too cool for school, and chances are, you’re right. If you love the wheel, then you love yourself (but probably not JBiebs). You truly have the best friends around and overall are just really happy to be a Jayhawk. You’re a sports fan and would rather be outside exploring the world than be inside studying.

OK- I know I missed some but this will have to do for now. Remember that none of this is real and you are who you are. Xoxo.