This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Name: Heidi Trautman

Hometown: Olathe

Major: Journalism with emphasis in Strategic Communication, Minor in Global and International Studies 

Classification: Junior

Relationship Status: Taken by John Condron for a year and a half.

Campus Activities: University Daily Kansan, PRSSA, Ad Club, KJHK, Alternative Breaks and Her Campus.

Off-Campus Activities: The normal.

Do you have any nicknames? Yes, but none are from college.

What are your best qualities? I’m personable, energetic, outgoing, independent and a self-starter.

Your worst? I’m somewhat of a clean freak, a worry wart, a perfectionist at times and I want things quickly, like change or gratification.

What’s one thing not many people know about you? I plan to travel to all 50 states after graduation. I think it would be fun to explore while I still can before I get a big girl job.

Favorite food? I have a lot. I love food! Spaghetti and pizza are my top foods.  

Three words to describe yourself: Goofy, talkative and motivated. 

If you could go anywhere in the world at this moment, where would you go? Europe, because I have always wanted to go. The pictures and the stories I hear are amazing. There are so many great cities and cultures close together you could explore a lot!

Favorite song? I really don’t have a favorite song. The music I listen to depends on what mood I’m in.  

Turn-ons: When I get a real sincere compliment or a man in a nice suit  (fits well, took the time to find what fits him). 

Turn-offs: bad breath and ugly teeth. 

What’s your favorite pick up line? Haven’t heard one worth remembering yet. The cheese ball ones can get my attention sometimes but most pick-up lines these days are just trashy.  

What’s your biggest goal right now? Graduation and to be better than what I was yesterday

If you could be any celebrity, who would it be? Jillian Michaels…have you seen her body!? She has the motivation and the drive to be whatever she wants to be. I love it. I just wish I could meet her someday! 

Who has inspired you the most? My family, but no one in particular in my family. All have given me inspiration in some way. My grandparents have been married for over 50 years, and I strive for that to happen in my future marriage. My mother went back to school after having three crazy kids and has always been my number one fan in anything I do. My father started with very little and has worked his way up and has shown how faith is important to have. Each sibling I have has shown me something special about life I would have never known without them. I could go on but this would become a novel.