This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

1. When it’s Sunday and you have three papers due on Monday that you still haven’t started.

2. When you’re at the club and the beat drops while a potential hookup is watching.

3. When the professor doesn’t curve.

4. When you’re drunk with your crew and your song comes on.

5. When you’re late for class and you can’t afford to lose the points.

6. When someone tries talking to you before you’ve had your coffee.

7. When it’s the end of the semester and it’s time to start begging your professor for that extra credit opportunity.

8. When you roll up to the party lookin’ fly AF.

9. When your best friend from high school comes to visit.

10. When your roommate leaves for class and their booty call from last night doesn’t take the hint and leave.

11. When you get sick and all you want is to be home so your mom can take care of you.

12. When you and your squad are done getting ready and you’re feelin’ yourselves.

13. When your teacher picks the groups for your project.

14. When your group project surprises you by doing their share of the work.

15. When the alarm goes off on Monday and you’re just not ready to face life for another week.

16. When you wake up after a late night Tinder hookup and realize what you’ve done.

17. That one kid who answers every question in your math class before you’ve even had time to think about it.

18. When the reality of the freshman 15 hits you.

19. When you arrive for your orientation and take your student ID picture.

20. Trying to understand an assignment from a professor who doesn’t know how to teach.

21. When you think back to how scared you were to make friends in college and realize how much you’ve grown.

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.