This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

1. The Hipster

Facial hair is a religion, Sherlock-style pipes are a must, and the once detested fedora is suddenly a crucial contribution to every outfit. You’ll probably find them working in the local coffee shop on campus or at the latest poetry slam.

2. Frat Boys

You can spot those pastel colored shorts and polos from a mile away. Their hair is gelled to perfection, they only travel in frat-packs with their “boys,” and they’re probably surrounded by a gaggle of Srats to boot. You’ll most likely find them shot-gunning a beer on the lawn of their frat house or “getting SWOL” at the gym.

3. The Overly-Involved Guy

He probably wears a lot of T-shirts for the multiple organizations he’s in, carries around a clip board of the various petitions/events he’s trying to force down everyone’s throat, and you can bet your bottom he’s running for some type of student government seat. You’ll most likely see this guy in the newspaper for some amazing achievement he’s made, or when he adds you on Facebook and invites you to 8-billion events that you don’t care about.

4. Gym Rats

Sporting his athletic shorts and bro tank, this guy will proabably pop up on your Tinder feed with shirtless pictures of just his spectacular abs. He will never fail to tell the social media world when he’s getting a workout in, and just to make sure you believe him, he WILL post the usual gym-selfie as proof. ( WARNING: Often leading a double life as frat boys).

5. The Hippie

Usually barefoot (and kind of smelly), this guy lives for his long locks of hair and his Bob Marley color tributes. You can most likely find him sitting under a tree, strumming on his guitar, or behind a building partaking in some less “legal” activities.

6. The Gamer

Always rocking that vintage band tee and cargo shorts, this guy is always the chillest of the crop. He can stay up until 4 A.M. playing the new C.O.D. game with you, and always enjoys a good wheat-ale beer. You probably won’t see him in class due to his late night gaming habits.

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.