This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

The night we met up for the first time, we met at a Mexican place off the highway. It was a gloomy Ohio day, but that somehow felt fitting. I spent the better part of an hour preparing, choosing an outfit that would simultaneously signal to him that I was mature and I had my shit together, but also that I had a dark, sexy side too. I picked my favorite pair of black acid wash jeans with a low cut top, some black booties to add a bit of height to my petite frame, a black choker, and some red lipstick that screamed sex appeal. I needed to prove myself to be both a charming, intelligent woman, as well as a submissive little minx who was ready to play.

I arrived late after driving around the block three times before I worked up the courage to park. He was a foot taller than me and easily a hundred pounds heavier, a hulking figure that could have easily broken me like a twig, but instead, he greeted me with an enthusiastic bear hug. We walked to the back of the restaurant, where his primary was sitting, margarita in hand, eating chips. She was beautiful, which I already knew since I had seen pictures of her tied up, hanging from the ceiling on his Tinder profile.

Other than it being some of the best sex of my life, the first time we slept together, nothing super crazy happened. I was shown the dungeon, which also doubled as their living room, and I got a spanking on my way out. It was the second time I went over that I was given a more intimate tour of the dungeon. After a round of ravenous sex, I had leather handcuffs placed around my wrists with my hands extended over my head, tied to a large beam coming down from the ceiling. I stood there naked as he brought out all sorts of whips and flogs, introducing them intimately to my butt. I’m not going to lie—it freaking hurt! I squirmed and shuddered as each device tore into my flesh. I thought about asking him to stop. I thought about leaving. But, somewhere in there, I found a darker, more masochistic side of me that not only enjoyed the thrill of what was happening but also was more turned on than I had ever been in my entire life.

I found that I loved the bruises. I loved the secrecy of knowing that just underneath my clothes, my butt was black and blue. At one point, he bit my breast so ferociously that it left a bruise that lasted for weeks. My experiences with him were so ravenous and raw, and it was the first time in my life that I felt as though I was having true, pure, passionate sex. I felt as though I had been woken up. He introduced me to a magic wand for the first time, which resulted in me coming four times in a row in a span of minutes. It was quite literally pleasure that I had not felt before. I was his little slut, and I loved it.

While I didn’t see him for that long, I will always look back fondly on the nights I spent with him. He showed me how different and exhilarating sex could be. And, he taught me about both pain and love. I always thought that BDSM wasn’t for me, but I had no idea that it would actually bring about my own sexual awakening. I’ve learned to be more vocal about what I want, and I am much more willing to try new and novel things with my partner now. I met him for the first time at a Mexican restaurant, and he took me on one hell of an adventure.

Image Credit: Feature,1,2