rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

I have talked to many collegiate women in a variety of different majors during my four years at Kent State University, and I have noticed one theme among us. It is not our love of coffee or our dislike for men who break our friends’ hearts.

I have noticed that collegiate women are stressed. Oftentimes, this stress can lead to anxiety, fidgeting, or a lack of concentration.

There are many steps women can take to reduce stress and anxiety. For example, there are campus resources for women looking to talk to someone about their stress. I have gone in many different directions when working with my anxiety, and one helpful resource was a surprise to me.

This was a Twiddle Cube. (TM) 

Twiddle Cubes, just like many fidget cubes, are small cubes with buttons and gadgets on all six sides. They cubes can easily fit into your pocket, and the owner of the cube can use whatever gadgets they want at any time. It was created to help reduce anxiety and increase focus. The gadgets tend to help those with anxiety distract them from stress and they tend to help those who are having difficulty focusing come back to the present.

I received the Twiddle Cube on Valentine’s Day from my boyfriend. I was a little shocked that I had not received the typical chocolates or teddy bears that most women get on Valentine’s Day. However, my boyfriend’s gift was special. He knew that my anxiety had gotten bad due to an increase in schoolwork. He bought the Twiddle Cube to help with that.

Honestly, in the week that I have had the Twiddle Cube, it really has helped. When I begin to have anxious thoughts, I mess around with the cube. I have already noticed a change in my mood. It truly is a wonderful present.

Overall, the Twiddle Cube is a reasonably priced, anxiety reducer. Check out the Twiddle Cube site today and learn more about this wonderful gadget!

Lauryn Rosinski is a senior at Kent State University. She is currently studying public relations, and she is hoping to work in the public relations or event-planning fields when she graduates. She would also enjoy blogging or free lance writing in her spare time. At Kent State University, along with being a writer for Her Campus, she a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America, a campus tour guide and an employee at the Kent Plaza Theatre. Lauryn is incredibly excited and grateful to work with such talented people at Her Campus, and she looks forward to reaching out to Her Campus followers!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.