This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

As a sophomore public relations student here at Kent, I already have a very clear idea of what I would like to use my major for in the future. The idea of influencers and brand building has always been so fascinating to me, but I’ve never found the influencer life appealing. I’d rather be on the other end of the influencer lifestyle.

My ideal future job would be an influencer partnerships manager at a public relations agency, a job I was introduced to quite recently, actually. Working with influencers in general would be amazing. I personally love this title because you get to work with so many different influencers. I could also work the other side of this job, and be the representative for the influencers, deciding what campaigns they should be a part of.

Since I’ve figured out that this is a dream job of mine, I’ve decided to make a list of my top three influencers I’d love to work for or with.

1. Emma Chamberlain

I feel like any person even slightly interested in influencer management would have Emma Chamberlain on their ‘Top Five’ list for sure. I think Emma would be a super cool person to work with because of her large following and fanbase. She has a very unique, trendsetter aesthetic, so it would be very interesting to look into how that trendsetter aesthetic plays into what she chooses to promote. 

I think from both standpoints of influencer PR Emma would be a great person to work with. From the side of the agency reaching out to Emma, figuring out which products Emma would actually enjoy and like to promote would be very insightful, and could even be used for other influencers that share the same aesthetic as her. Also, seeing the amount of sales she can generate from a simple post would be cool to see.

From the opposite standpoint, it would be very cool to see all the opportunities Emma gets offered from PR agencies, and have to filter through them all to find ones that Emma would actually enjoy, and that would fit her aesthetic. 

Emma’s biggest partnership at the moment would be Louis Vuitton. The brand personally flies her out to almost all of their fashion shows, and she receives unique looks for all of their events she attends. Louis Vuitton also gifts her with clothes for other occasions. The company is smart for doing this, because it reaches a whole new audience. I’d love to work with her and see what else she can accomplish.

1. Charlie D’amelio

Charlie’s fanbase is MASSIVE. Which is why I think working with her from a PR standpoint would be very interesting. 

Charlie would be a very interesting person to work with because of her unique rise to fame and amount of time she’s been in the public eye. Charlie has only been famous for about two years now, and her rise to fame was very rapid.

Unlike the usual childhood celebrity that would rise to fame in a few months or years, Charlie rose to fame in a mere matter of hours. For only being 16, this can be insane, stressful and even traumatizing. 

I think joining Charlie as a PR consultant at the beginning of her fame would be extremely interesting and provide a lot of learning opportunities. TikTok fame is a pretty new thing and I would personally enjoy helping someone from the start of their fame to see different examples of PR.

1. Cody Ko

This one probably seems extremely random to everyone reading compared to the last two people I’ve listed, but I absolutely LOVE Cody Ko. 

Cody’s videos are very unique and have a distinct audience compared to other influencers I listed before. 

Cody’s videos are mainly comedy based and it’s the kind of humor that both Millennials and Gen Z love. His audience is huge along with being unique.

Cody gets a lot of different partnerships from what it seems in his videos, he’s partnered with them all. Honey, wine companies, water brands, just the most random things. 

The things he promotes instantly increase in sales, because the vibes he gives off in his videos are so real that you know what he promotes he actually enjoys.

And that’s it! Those are my top three influencers I would absolutely love to work with. Of course, there’s many more on my list, but that would be a very very long article.

Aislinn Foran is a Junior Communications Major with a minor in Public Relations . She is the current President of the Kent State Her Campus Chapter. Aislinn loves all things social media and dreams of one day having her dream job as a brand social media specialist. She loves to write about pop culture, books, and music/concerts.