This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Do you want to eat a healthy and tasty meal? If the answer is yes, then you need to try Grazers in downtown Kent. This local establishment caters to everyone by being “Vegan, Vegetarian, Carnivore, and Allergen Friendly”. You can build your own meal or choose a specialty item.

Building your own meal can seem intimidating, but the friendly staff is always available to make recommendations. I usually create a rice bowl with grass-fed steak, colored peppers, cucumbers, mushrooms, garbanzo beans, and bacon pieces. I include the blend of cheddar and jack cheese and top it off with Chipotle Aioli.

Grazers makes their own hummus too. The classic flavor is very similar to Sabra hummus, and is great for just about everything. My favorite is pumpkin, it has such a rich flavor! The other flavors include red pepper, cilantro lime, and black bean.

Grazers often carries a selection of specialty baked goods. I am allergic to Gluten, and let me tell you, the gluten free carrot cake is a total game-changer.  Grazers will deliver if your order is over $15. Grazers is student-friendly, and is open 11am – 10pm Tuesday through Sunday. You can find them on Pocket Points and Belly. Her Campus readers get a 10% discount using the code: HCKentState!

Make sure to check them out on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Sarah Cahn

Kent State

Ciao! My name is Sarah and I am a graduate student working towards my MBA. I graduated from Kent in May with a degree in Fashion Merchandising. I am a gluten free world traveler, wine lover, and Olsen enthusiast.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.