This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Last week in New York City was bridal week. Tons of designers got the chance to showcase their new wedding creations and they were absolutely stunning! Bridal week was even featured as a snap story option on snap chat so no one would be out of the loop. Here are some of the highlights.

1. Reem Acra showed this stunning gown with a relatively simple silhouette. The high slit is something very interesting for the bridal category and the intricate detailing makes this dress a showstopper.

2. This dress by Theia puts a spin on the traditional wedding look. It shows off the bare midriff trend, but still feels bridal with the silky-looking fabric.

3. This Inbal Dror dress has something very whimsical about it. The cut is extremely flattering and it has sparkly details for a princess look.

4. This dress by Alyne is “perfect for a destination wedding.” There are many structural elements to this dress, but it is still light and airy with the slit.

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.