This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

In a previous article I wrote, I talked about things I wanted to try before the new year, and one of them was bullet journaling. Needless to say, I started and now I’m obsessed! So, I thought I would do a little show and tell of what’s inside my bullet journal for 2020.

I chose to start my journal with some inspirational quotes that I can look back on throughout the year on one side, and on the other side I did both my goals for 2020 and for the next decade. The goals for the decade are broader and I’m still adding to it.

These next two pages have to be my favorite. On the left side, I have my bookmarked page, which is just a way for me to list out things I want to see or read that have been recommended to me. On the right side, I have my travel wishlist. I’ve listed every place that I want to either revisit or visit for the first time within the next decade.

Next up is the year at a glance and January’s opening page.

After that, I have my month at a glance. This is a broad overview of what my month will look like. In the following pages, I list out my weeks in depth. This allows me to focus on specific tasks/assignments I need to get done.

I chose to show the cleaner week spread because the previous one was too chaotic, which tends to happen within my planners. 

Lastly, I finished this month with my spring semester schedule and my January memories. I think writing down memories from the month helps me end a month on a good note and look forward to a new month of memories. 

I can’t wait to start planning February’s spread!

Jasmine Maag

Kent State '23

Jasmine is super excited to be apart of Her Campus. She is a visual communications major and advertising minor and in her free time she likes to hangout with friends, read, and write in her journal.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.